AQ6 Quad monoblock-610
This build is a mid size quad, simple to build, based in 3D- Printed bracketry (post me for stl files).
It has awesome flight performances. Super smooth flight, precise, low vibrations: a big pleasure to flight.
It´s highly recomended ESC32V2 use instead of KISS ESCs
IMPORTANT NOTE In case of KISS use:
I got awesom performances using KISS but it´s critical wrt frame design (allocation of natural frequencies of the build wrt excitation frequency of the propellers). KISS ESCs are used only with PID control. This is under development yet. We´ve discovered that under certain frame configurations high coupling with control can happen inducing high vibrations (> 1g) making impossible to fly. Tunning it´s possible but for an expert user. NOT recomended by newbies.
This note comes from the experience of having built several identical units by me and other persons.
Details of the build:
- TMotor 3110, 700kv + TM12x4 CF props
- ESC32V2 (or KISS ESC, 18A- see note above)
- AQ6 + DIMU1.1
- Using AQ6 r429, PID version
- Frame: custom made.610mm motor-to-motor. Full 3D printed, 16mm CF tube arms.
- 1175g (including FPV Tx & camera).
- Flight time:25+ min with 5000mA, 4S