Additional Calibration Documentation
- How To Determine A Good Calibration Result
- Magnetic Inclination/Declination details.
- What do all these numbers mean?
- How to profile a Battery Discharge Curve.
- Verifying Sensor Voltages (checking your board)
Static data gathering
- I get small spikes in the IMU_ACCX/Y/Z graphs at exactly the same spots on each logging run. Is this OK?
- Yes, this happens with a lot of boards and is normal. This is due to a voltage spike that may occur (for an as-of-yet unknown reason). To confirm the source of the spike, try graphing your LOG_VOLTAGE8, 9, & 10 values — you should see similar spikes in exactly the same spots. From Bill Nesbitt, the creator of AQ1: “The small noise section you get is typical. I’m not exactly sure where it comes from, could be a lot of things, but I see it quite often. No worries.” See this thread for more graph examples.